Non-compliant patients with chronic, long-term diseases, who don’t follow their disease management plan pose a risk to themselves and your ability to care for them. While there are numerous reasons for a patient not to follow instructions, such as lack of understanding or denial of the illness, CreateAbility’s solutions help by engaging the patient in a way that is enjoyable and interactive.
This improves health outcomes and lowers costs. Results are reported to the cloud so that the caregiver can address any changes that might need to be made. The solutions make the patient more aware of their condition and connect them to the process of maintaining or improving their health.
- PUMPED: diabetes management
- Rural-Health-Mate: for rural older adults with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) or congestive heart failure (CHF)
- SmartMed: remote medication management
- BEAM: a cloud-based portal for coordinating, tracking activities, and communicating within a personal or professional care team
- Vital sign monitoring: add-on to Independence Family for those tracking weight, blood pressure, pulse oxidation or blood sugar